Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Midi Skirt PDF Pattern

This is my very first post on our new blog.  Chelsea has been helping me out because I have no clue what I'm doing.  She is Amazing!  Hopefully as we keep doing this some of her talent will rub off on me.  So here goes.
I know it's not Friday, but with the holiday weekend and family visiting, well... you know how it is. So this is our belated Fashion Friday post.  I designed this skirt for Valentines Day, but really you can wear it any time!

One of my favorite things to do is search pinterest for amazing outfits and then recreate them for myself.  This is one of them and  now you can make your very own.  Its a great skirt gathered onto a flat waistband with a zipper and pockets!!  I know I love pockets too!  Dont be afraid of the zipper I have included tons of pictures on exactly how to do it.  I wore this skirt for our valentines photo booth pics. It was so comfy and fun to wear.  I think I need it in more colors, maybe a floral print.  That would be awesome! 

Here is a picture of my inspiration from Pinterest
Pink, Stripes + Leopard
This step by step pattern has full color pictures that will have you sewing this beauty in no time at all.  You will learn how to custom fit this skirt to your body measurements.  It can be made for you or for your daughter.  And as always our PDf Patterns are only $2.  So hurry on over to our etsy shop and grab yourself the Midi Skirt Pattern!
Stay tuned our next project up is how to bling your own chandelier. I love anything sparkly, so this project is one of my favorites.  It is so fun taking something old and ugly and turning it into something Fabulous!!

Happy Sewing
-Lauralee-


No comments:

Post a Comment