Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope your day has been filled with lot's of love and yummy sweet treats. If you haven't had enough sugar yet, try these Sugar Cookies from Our Best Bites! I've made a hundred different sugar cookie recipes and this one is by far my favorite by about a million miles.



I honestly have no idea where I got the frosting recipe, but I've used it for years.  I'm sure I just googled it and found it, but I can't seem to pin point where it's from so if it's yours let me know and I'll link back to you. 

I love it because it goes on easy and a little runny, but starts to harden as soon as it hits the cookie and then has this glossy affect when it dries. You can get pretty creative with it and best of all it tastes A-mazing!  Make sure you put the sprinkles on immediately after or they won't stick.

1 cup powdered sugar
3 tsps of milk (add more if the frosting is too thick)
2 tsps of light corn syrup
1 tsp of  real vanilla
mix together with a fork or spoon until smooth

YUM!

Have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you back here on Tuesday for a skirt tutorial and on Friday we'll tell you how to make the chandelier from Chloe's bedroom makeover .

XO - Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment